Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Swim and some Spam

Wow, I can't believe it has been a little over a year since I moved out of Kingswood Makati.

I missed the crunchy-fried Spam meals the most. Madz, Lala and I can live off a Spam diet for weeks. Hehe.

Saturday afternoon found me in a cab on my way to Bonifacio Heights for some catch-up with Lala.

Under the rays of the setting sun, we took a refreshing dip in the clubhouse pool and let the chlorinated water lap away at my stress. I missed swimming too; can't recall the last time I went swimming. If you can call submerging myself in water while holding my breath swimming, then there you go. LOL! :D

Then off to Lala's unit for some Spam and rice and Valentine's Day on DVD with River chewing off my slippers and playfully snapping at my toes.

This is how friends hanging out should be. No-frills fun.

We want to eat Potato Corner fries and FIC pistachio ice cream. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment