Saturday, March 12, 2011

When (Eco) Friendly Gets Fashionably Fun

One of my fave hangouts inside a mall is usually a bookstore. I could get lost in shelves and shelves of good reads up until closing hours when the salespeople have to finally kick me out.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled another great find at National Bookstore and no, it's not the latest book in Oprah's Book Club.


I found this cute, foldable bag that looks no bigger than your cellphone pouch yet when unfolded, comes out a hobo bag with cute, funky colors.

Sweet... It's nifty, reusable and very, very cheap at Php 120.00. Sure, it's not an LV or a Prada but hey, you're helping Mother Earth and Filipino entrepreneurs here by using reusable bags instead of plastic.

Hmm, I think I just find my beach bag for Summer 2011. ;D Score one for green!


bagabol bags come in funky prints! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment